Solved Paper HP Police Constable Exam 2019
Held on 08 September 2019
1. Softwares such as Explorer and Firefox are also called as
- System Softwares
- Utility Softwares
- Internet tools
2. During diving, the gas used for breathing is a mixture of oxygen and_______
- Nitrogen and Helium
- Carbon dioxide
3. Junk email is also called as
- Sniffer script
4. The Sankalp Project is related to the elimination of
- HIV- AIDS
5. The density of water is
- Minimum at -4-degree Celcius
- Maximum at 4-degree Celcius
- Maximum at 0-degree Celcius
- Minimum at 0-degree Celcius
6. Human skin is
- An organ
- A tissue
- A cell
- A respiratory system
7. In India, a newborn baby is vaccinated with the vaccine
8. Why is it easy to cook food in a pressure cooker?
- It creates high pressure and high tension
- More steam is generated inside the cooker
- The boiling point of water increases
- The boiling point of water decreases
9. Which of the following sectors in India does not belong to ‘Services Sector’?
- Hotel & Restaurant
10. Which of the following district in Himachal Pradesh has the least forest cover area wise?
- Kinnaur (623 sq km)
- Kullu (1987 sq km)
- Lahaul & Spiti (193 sq km)
- Una (556 sq km)
11. What is the representation of 1-degree latitude in a kilometer?
- 111 Km
- 222 Km
- 1111 Km
- 2222 Km
12. What is the length of the Rohtang Tunnel?
- 10 Km
- 8.8 km
- 9.2 Km
- 8.0 Km
13. Upanishads are books on:
14. Prior to Kullu Sultanpur, what was the capital of Kullu princely state?
- Bajiri Paraul
- Bajiri Rupi
15. ‘Parushni’ was the mythological name of which river?
16. When was Shimla made the summer capital of India?
17. Of the following, which sportsperson was awarded the First ‘Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna’?
- Geet Sethi
- Vishwanathan Anand
- Karnam Malleswari
- Sachin Tendulkar
18. Who founded the Ramkrishna Mission?
- Rama Krishna Paramhans
- Swami Dayanand Saraswati
- Swami Vivekanand
- Mr. Keshav Chandra Sen
19. Himachal’s most aged voter who voted in the Lok Sabha elections-2019 died recently.
- Shaarni Devi
- Bhuri Singh Negi
- Karam Devi
- Manjari Devi
20. The ‘Tropic of Cancer’ passes through which of the following states?
- Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Manipur
- Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Rajasthan, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Mizoram
- Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh
21. Which of the following articles of the Indian constitution has the provision to enforce “President’s Rule”?
- Article 352
- Article 356
- Article 360
- Article 342
22. During the freedom struggle who gave the slogan “Do or Die”?
- Subhash Chander Bose
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Lala Lajpat Rai
- Chandrashekhar Azad
23. When were the first Lok Sabha elections held in Himachal Pradesh?
24. During Akbar’s reign, who worked on the permanent settlement system?
- Man Singh
- Todar Mal
- None of the above