111. India’s first exclusive dog park has recently come up in which city?
112. Which country’s team has lifted the 2018 South Asian Football Federation Cup?
113. Which state government has recently launched ‘Star Rating’ system for industries to check air pollution?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
114. Which of the following cities is the venue of the India International Silk Fair (IISF) 2018?
- New Delhi
115. Who has been honoured as the India social entrepreneur of the year 2018?
- Prema Gopalan
- Smita Ram
- Rajiv Kumar
- None of these
116. India’s first agri and food business online learning platform has recently launched in which city?
117. Which of the following is the official mascot of 2018 Man’s Hockey World Cup?
118. India’s first ever India-Israel Innovation Centre has recently launched in which city?
- New Delhi
119. Who has been recently chosen as India’s first “Miss Trans Queen”?
- Veena Sendra
- Sanya Sood
- Nitasha Biswas
- Namita Ammu
120. Which Indian armed force has recently launched an innovative mobile health app ‘ Medwatch”?
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Navy
- Indian Army
- Indian Coast Guard
Directions (Q. Nos. 121 to 123): Choose the correctly spelt word out of the four given alternatives A, B, C and D.
Directions (Q. Nos. 124 to 126): Choose the word out of the four alternatives A, B, C and D which best express the meaning of the given word.
- With no credit
- Not desirable
Directions (Q. Nos. 127-129): choose the correct meaning of the given idiom/phrase out of the four given alternatives A, B, C and D.
127. To dig at
- To dig the ground deep
- To praise
- To exaggerate
- To remark against
128. To lend an ear
- To ignore
- To Criticize
- To watch carefully
- To hear
129. In the nick of time
- Not bothering about time
- Just at the right movement
- To win or accomplish
Directions (Q. Nos. 130 to 132): choose the most appreciate option out of the four given alternatives A, B, C and D to fill the blank.
130. Why are you talking …………………………. such as high voice.
- No preposition needed
131. They…………………………… the horse thief.
132. We……………………………at home as long as we could.
133. “छ” का उच्चारण स्थान है
134. इनमे सर्वनाम शब्द है
135. ‘जो सैनिक घोड़े पर स्वर हो’ के लिए एक शब्द है
136. खून का पर्यायवाची शब्द है
137. ‘कृष्ण’ का विपरीतार्थक शब्द है
138. शुद्ध शब्द है
139. हित+ उपदेश =
140. ‘ऋणमुक्त’ में समास है
- अव्ययी भाव
141. The transition from pre-Harappa to mature Harappa is best witnessed at the site of
142. The crop which does not seem to have been known to the people of the Harappa culture is
143. ‘Tolkappiyam’ is
- An earliest standard treatise on grammar
- A disciple of sage Agastya
- A state in the Pandyan kingdom
- A book on the Cholas
144. Ujjeni was the capital of
145. According to Mahavira, in order to realize truth on should
- Support the theory of karma
- Endure all kinds of suffering
- Perform sacrifices and yajans
146. Chandragupta Maura figures prominently in the work of
147. Who was the founder of the Satvahana Dynasty?
- Shri Satakarmi
148. Which of the following cities was not a seat of learning during the Gupta age?
149. Which power has choose culture relations with Tibet?
150. Which Delhi Sultan established a ministry of agricultural development?
- Muhammad bin Tughlaq
- Alauddin Khalji
- Firoz bin Tughlaq
151. Khusrau Khan, a Hindu convert, belonged to which caste?
152. The nobility of the sultanate was largely composed of
- None of these
153. Who was the famous Chisti saint whose mausoleum was erected at Fatehpur Sikri?
- Shaikh Salim Chisti
- Baba Fariduddin
- Nazamuddin Auliya
- Shaikh Muinuddin Chisti
154. Which chronicles were knowns as?
155. Who was the first Englishman to visit Jahangir’s court?
- Thomas Roe
- George Barlow
- William Edwards
156. What was the raw material that was generally used in Akbar’s time?
- Red stone
157. Which of the following places in Western Coast of India has an English factory?
- None of these
158. ‘British free traders’ refers to
- Cotton planters
- Coffee Planters
- Tea Planters
- Indigo Planters
159. Which of the following was a purely communal movement?
- Ramosi rising
- Pagal Panthi
- Wahabi Movement
- Poligar movement
160. Indian Independence League was founded in the year
161. The Congress won elections declared under the Government of India Act, 1935 in
- Four States
- Five States
- Six States
- Seven States
162. When was the Cabinet Mission Plan announced by Attlee, the Prime Minister of England?
163. Which part of the Indian Constitution reflects the ideology of “Humanism”?
- Fundamental Rights
- Fundamental Duties
- Directive Principles of State Policy
164. A person can lose his citizenship through
- All of these
165. Who finally approves the draft of Five Year Plan?
- National Development Council
- The President
- NITI Aayog
- Parliament and State Legislature
166. The second meeting of Non-Aligned Movement in India was held in the year
167. Who gave Congress its first flag?
- Sarojini Naidu
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Dadabhai Naoroji
- Annie Besant
168. In whose Viceroyalty were high courts set-up at Calcutta, Madras and Bombay?
- Lord Canning
- Lord Mayo
- Lord Curzon
- Lord Elgin
169. Which was the first modern trade union in India?
- Surat Labour Union
- Ahmedabad Trade Union
- Bombay Trade Union
- Madras Labour Union
170. M.A. Jinnah was a Congress leader upto