1. Which raja of Nurpur princely state built the Taragarh Fort in the territory of Chamba princely state around 1625-30 A.D.?
- Jagat Singh
- Jai Singh
- Rajrup Singh
2. What is the name of Yogi who guided Raja Sahil Varman of Chamba princely state regarding the site of the new capital of his state?
3. Which Mughal emperor got a mosque built inside the Kangra Fort?
4. Which European traveller travelled from Nahan to Jammu via Nurpur around 1783 AD?
5. Which raja of Kullu was taken prisoner by the Suket princely state around 850-900 AD?
- Sidh Pal
- Bahadur Singh
- Bhup Pal
- Bidhi Singh
6. Around which century was a treaty signed between Raja Kehri Singh of Bushehr and Tibet?
- 14th century
- 15th century
- 16th century
- 17th century
7. Where was a decisive battle fought between the Gurkhas and the British during the first quarter of the nineteenth century?
- Jaitak Hills
- Haripur Dhar
- Sain Dhar
- Dharthi Dhar
8. Who founded the ruling dynasty of Hindur princely state?
- Bir Chand
- Ajit Chand
- Kahal Chand
- Bik Chand
9. Which two Thakurais were made subordinate to Jubbal princely state in 1896 AD?
- Rawingarh and Ratesh
- Rawingarh and Sangri
- Rawingarh and Khaneti
- Rawingarh and Dhadi
10. Which raja of Bushahr acted with hostility towards the British during 1857 mutiny?
- Shamsher Singh
- Mahinder Singh
- Ugra Singh
- Rudra Singh
11. Which one of the following was sentenced to death in Lahore conspiracy case, which was later on reduced to life imprisonment?
- Hirday Ram
- Mathra Das
- Mian Jawahar Singh
12. When did Narendra Mandal (Chamber of Princes) come into existence?
- 1911 A.D.
- 1915 A.D.
- 1921 A.D.
- 1927 A.D.
13. According to 2011 census which district of H.P. has the lowest percentage of S.C. population?
14. Which mountain pass is located at the highest altitude?
15. Which lake is located between Dodra-Kawar and Sangla (Kinnaur)?
16. Given below are the names of some rivers and their tributaries. Find the mis-match?
- Yamuna – Jalal
- Satluj – Andhra
- Beas – Spin
- Chenab – Miyar
17. Which glacier feeds the Pabbar river?
18. Near which town of Mandi District of H.P. is Shikari Devi sanctuary?
19. With which region of H.P. is Phulech festival mainly associated?
20. When does the Minjar fair being in Chamba?
- First Monday of Sawan month
- Second Sunday of Sawan month
- First Monday of Bhadon month
- Second Sunday of Bhadon month
21. Which among the following schools of painting deals with Nayak-Nayika theme of Rasikpriya of Keshavdas?
22. Which one of the following temples is in Pagoda style?
- Hidimba (Manali)
- Lakshna Devi (Bharmaur)
- Shikari Devi (Chhitrari)
- Hateshwari Devi (Hatkoti)
23. Approximately how many services are covered in H.P. under Public Service Guarantee Act?
24. At which place in Chamba District of H.P. there is a sheep-breeding farm?
25. In which District of H.P. is Suketi Fossil park?
26. Which princely state owned the Bantony building of Shimla town and used it as summer palace?
27. Who founded the Shri Dhami Prem Pracharni Sabha in July 1939AD?
- Pandit Sita Ram
- Bhagmal Sautha
- Satyadev Bushahri
- Dina Nath Andhi
28. What is the approximate percentage of marginal holdings in H.P.?
29. In which district of H.P. is Berra Dol where a 5 MW solar project is proposed?
30. When was Beti Hai Anmol Yojana introduced in H.P.?
- March 2009
- July 2010 (According to official answer key)
- August 2011
- September 2012
Note: According to an official document of Government of Himachal Pradesh, Beti Hai Anmol Yojna was introduced in HP on August 15, 2009. So, all the above options are wrong.
Here is the link: Click here