66. The Dharma-sutras classify marriages into…
- Seven types
- Eight types
- Nine types
- Eleven type
67. The Tri-ratna of Jainism does not consist of:
- Right Faith
- Right Knowledge
- Right Conduct
- Right Food
68. Archaeological remains from Bulandibagh are associated with..
69. Sopanas in Stupa architecture signifies …
- Circumambulatory Path
- Stone Railings
- Stone Umbrella
70. Dashavatara Temple at Deogarh belongs to:
- Mauryan Period
- Kushana Period
- Gupta Period
- Post Gupta Period
71. The term federal is derived from the Latin word foedus’ which means:
72. Which of the following are functional items in the Eleventh Schedule of the Constitution?
- Conventional Energy
- Public Distribution System
- Small Scale Industries
- 1, 3 & 4
- 1, 2, 4 & 5
- 2, 3 & 5
- 1, 2 & 5
73. Which constitutional amendment bill provides reservation to the economically weaker sections?
74. Who is known as the First Law Officer of India?
- Chief Justice of India
- Attorney General of India
- Law Secretary
- Law Minister of India
75. The Constitution (74th) Amendment Act, 1993 mentions the:
- Functions of Panchayats
- Functions of Municipalities
- Functions of Lokpal
- Functions of Lokayukta
76. Pocket Veto is enjoyed by:
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- President of India
- Prime Minister of India
- Chief Minister of the State
77. What was the main purpose behind bringing the Panchayati Raj System in India?
- To prevent the criminalization of politics
- Alleviation of poverty
- Decentralization of the political power to the local bodies
- To reduce election expenses
78. Who is authorized to decide over a dispute regarding the disqualification of a member of parliament?
- Speaker of Lok Sabha
- Election Commissioner
- A committee set up by the parliament
79. Which of the article deals with the grants in aid by the Union government to the states?
- Article 265
- Article 270
- Article 275
- Article 280
80. Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct about Lokpal and Lokayukta?
- The term Lokpal and Lokayukta were coined by Dr. L.M. Singhvi.
- Lokpal and Lokayukta are statutory bodies without any constitutional status.
- They perform the function of an “ombudsman” and inquire into allegations of corruption against certain public functionaries and for related matters.
- 1 and 2
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 3
- 1,2 and 3
81. What is JAM trinity?
- Jan Dhan – Aadhaar – Mobile
- Jan Dhan -Aadhaar – MGNREGA
- Janani Suraksha-Awas Yojana – MGNREGA
- Janani Suraksha-Aadhaar – MGNREGA
82. Which of the following item has maximum weight in the wholesale price index in India?
- Food item
- Fuel and Power
- Manufactured product
- Primary article
83. Production, transformation, and use of energy are the major worries in:
- Industrial activity
- Sustainable development
- Global warming
- Acid rain
84. Who among the following is benefitted most from inflation?
- Government pensioners
- Saving bank account holders
85. Indian Wage Policy is based on:
- Saving capacity
- Productivity level
- Cost of living
- Standard of living
86. ‘CAPART’ is related to:
- Assisting and evaluating rural welfare
- Computer technical service
- Consultant services of export promotion
- Controlling pollution in big cities programmes
87. ‘EAS’ stands for:
- Education Assurance Scheme
- Employment Assurance Scheme
- Electrification Assurance Scheme
- Empowerment Assurance Scheme
88. Disguised unemployment in India is mainly restricted to:
- Agricultural sector
- Rural areas
- Manufacturing sector
- Urban areas
Choose the correct answer from the code given below:
- 1 and 2
- 1 and 4
- 2 and 4
- 2 and 3
89. Newly inaugurated portal ‘Udyami Mitra’ is to assist:
- Only female entrepreneur
- Micro, Small & Medium enterprises
- Farmers using technology in farming
- Large capital industries
90. Which one of these is not a cause of poverty in India?
- Migration of people from rural to urban India
- Unequal distribution of land
- Low level of economic development
- Income inequalities
91. Arable land in the irrigated zones of India is turning saline due to which of the following reasons?
- Addition of Gypsum
- Over cultivation
- Over irrigation
- Use of fertilizer
92. Under which type of natural hazard do Blizzards come?
93. In which part of the Himalayas do we find the Karewa formation?
- Himachal-Uttarakhand Himalaya
- Eastern Himalaya
- Kashmir Himalaya
- North-Eastern Himalaya
94. Which one of the following rivers flows in a rift valley?
95. The Tropic of Cancer does not pass through:
96. The Eastern-most longitude of India is :
97. Why do western slopes of Western Ghat receive orographic rainfall?
- Due to tropical cyclones
- Due to western disturbances
- Due to convectional rainfall
- Due to facing slopes of the South-West monsoon
98. Which of the following lakes has been formed due to tectonic activity?
- Pulicat lake
- Chilka lake
- Wular lake
- Sambhar lake
99. Which of the following is the most humid region of India?
- North-East India and the western coast
- Ladakh region
- The coastal region of Tamil Nadu
- Rann of Kachh
100. Which one of the following was the first Biosphere Reserve of India?
- Nilgiri biosphere reserve
- Sunderban biosphere reserve
- Nanda Devi biosphere reserve
- Gulf of Mannar biosphere reserve