101. Dry deciduous forests are found where rainfall is
- 10cm to 30 cm
- 30 cm to 50 cm
- 70 cm to 100 cm
- More than 200 cm
102. Dhangar is well-known shepherd of which state?
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
103. Where was the imperial forest institute established?
104. During Hitler’s rule evacuation meant
- Getting support for the ruling
- Last solution
- Authorized documents
- Sending peoples to gas chambers
105. Out of the following states, the tropic of cancer does not pass through
106. Which river has largest drift basin in the world?
- Nile river
- Amazon river
- Ganges river
- Brahmaputra river
107. How much of earth’s total volume of water is found in ocean?
108. In which year vernacular press act was implemented?
- 1878 A.D.
- 1720 A.D.
- 1960 A.D.
- 1857 A.D.
109. When did Simon commission arrive in India?
- 1945 A.D.
- 1857 A.D.
- 1928 A.D.
- 1560 A.D.
110. Which of the following is not a metallic mineral?
111. Which of the following mineral is found in Monazite sand?
- Mineral oil
112. Which is the oldest Veda out of the following?
113. Who wrote the autobiography ‘Harshcharit’ in Sanskrit?
- Ban Bhatt
114. ‘Saptrishi’ is a group of seven stars is part f constellations
- Ursa major
- Big Bear
- Pole star
- Solar system
115. The axis of earth is an imaginary line which makes an angle with its orbital surface.
- 23 1/2°
116. Which volume is famous in Laddakh which is sung by local Muslims and Buddhist both?
- Kesar saga
- Mosar saga
- Cheena wala
- Cheena patti
117. When women were first allowed to vote in America (USA)?
- 1920 A.D.
- 1928 A.D.
- 1930 A.D.
- 1890 A.D.
118. Out of the following, which agriculture is also known as viticulture?
- Science of animal husbandry and art
- Commercial performance of silk worm
- Fishery farming in ponds
- Farming of grapes
119. When did Swami Dayanand Saraswati establish Arya samaj?
- 1913 A.D.
- 1875 A.D.
- 1672 A.D.
- 1855 A.D.
120. How many chapters are there in the Bhagwad Gita?
121. The highest dam in India is
- Hirakud dam
- Tehri dam
- Bhakra dam
- Sone dam
122. The world highest rainfall occurs in
123. India has total number of states
124. Which is the largest state of India?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
125. The capital of Sikkim is
126. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
- Atlantic ocean
- Arctic ocean
- Indian ocean
- Pacific ocean
127. Which colour is used for showing water on map?
- Blue colour
- Black colour
- White colour
- Brown colour
128. The highest rainfall occurs in Himachal Pradesh
129. The smallest district in the area of Himachal Pradesh is
130. Who was Pahari Gandhi?
- Shiva Nand
- Krishna Sharma
- Hira Lal
- Baba Kanshi Ram
131. First world war was fought in
- 1814 to 1818
- 1822 to 1826
- 1912 to 1917
- 1914 to 1918
132. Rubber is found in India
- Madhya Pradesh
133. Who wrote the book ‘Discovery of India’?
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Pandit Nehru
- S. C. Bose
- Sardar Patel
134. Correct time for singing the national song Jan-gan-man is
- 58 seconds
- 30 seconds
- 52 seconds
- 60 seconds
135. ‘Ain-a-akbari’ was written by
- Abul Fazal
- Raja todarmal
136. ‘Gir’ forest is associated with
137. The first president of U.S.A. was
- George Washington
- Abraham Lincoln
138. ‘Panini’ was a famous scholar of
- Language and grammar
139. The highest number of cotton mills in India is in
140. Human rights day is observed all over the world every year on
- 24th October
- 7th November
- 10th December
- 25th December
141. First general election in India were held in
142. How many members are there in Rajya Sabha?
143. Which planet is known as blue planet?
144. In how many days does the moon complete one round around the earth?
- 25 days
- 27 days
- 29 days
- 32 days
145. Where is the Christmas festival celebrated in summer?
146. When did partition of Bengal take place?
147. The ‘Gadar Party’ was organized
- Raja Mahendra Pratap
- Lala Hardayal
- A. Jinnah
- Abdul Kalam
148. Who initiated the doctrine of lapse?
- William Bentinck
149. Where is the headquarter of the U.N.O.?
- New York
- San Francisco
150. Who built the red fort of Agra?
- Bahadur Shah Zafar
- Shah Jahan