Six persons A, B, C, D, E, and F bought different chocolates i.e Snickers, Perk, Munch, Gems, and Cadbury. Every person bought these packets in different numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. It is not necessary that all the information is in one sequence. More than two persons did not buy the same item or the same numbers of packets.
- – ‘C’ bought packets of Munch.
- – ‘A’ did not buy Cadbury packets
- – ‘B’ bought one packet
- – ‘A’ and ’D’ bought the same number of packets.
- – two persons bought packet of Gems.
- – Only one person bought 5 Perk packets
- – ‘E’ bought two packets of Gems.
- – Packets of Cadbury bought were more than those of Snickers but less than those of Munch.
Based on the above information, answer the following five questions.
57. Of the following, who bought Cadbury Chocolate?
58. Of the following pairs, who bought the equal number of packets?
59. Of the following, who bought Perk chocolate?
60. What is the difference in the number of packets bought by C and D?
61. What is the average of packets bought by F, C and D together
Four questions given below are based on the five three-digit numbers given below:
851, 375, 638, 249, 526
62. If the digits of every number are arranged from left to right in ascending order then the numbers are arranged from left to right in descending order, which of the following will be third from the end
63. If 2 is added to the middle digit of all odd numbers and 3 is subtracted from the first digit of all even numbers then what will be the difference between the biggest & second-biggest numbers of the newly created numbers.
Note: None of the given options satisfies the given condition. If the answer is the official answer key is C then the condition should be differene between the biggest and the second smallest number.
64. What will be the product (multiplication) of the third digit of the third number from the left and second number from the right?
65. If the first and last digit of every number is interchanged then which of the following will become the second-largest number.
66. Choose the odd one out.
- Kuala Lampur
67. If TOGETHER is coded as RQEGRJCT in one code then PAROLE will be coded as………… in the same code.
68. If the third day of a month is Monday then what will be the 5th day after the 21st day of the same month.
- None of these
69. Among five boys, Basant is taller than Manohar but not as much as Raju. Jayant is taller than Pradeep but smaller than Manohar. Who is the tallest?
- Cannot be determined
70. In the English Dictionary which of the following will come in the third place
71. Choose the odd one out
72. How many meaningful English words can be made with the second, fourth, sixth and seventh letters of the word STUMBLE using each letter only once in each word?
73. [√4]3 x [√16]4 ÷ 82 = 2?
74. The average of Ram’s five different scores in the test is 46.5. It was learnt latter his two scoes were written as 40 in place of 38 and 32 in place of 36. what is his correct average?
75. ‘A’ completes a piece of work in 12 days. ‘B’ is 20% more efficient than ‘A’. ‘C’ completes the same work taking 6 more days than ‘B’. What will be the time (days) taken by ‘B’ & ‘C’ jointly to complete the work?
76. The ratio of the biggest and second-biggest angle of a triangle is 3:2. The smallest angle is 20% of the sum of the biggest & second-biggest angle. What is the sum of the smallest & second-biggest angle?
- 100 degree
- 90 degree
- 80 degree
- 105 degree
77. in the following series, identify the wrong number.
2269, 2284, 2319, 2376, 2539, 2760
78. A certain amount of money from Rs. 5000/- is lent at 10% interest per annum while the remaining amount is lent at 20% interest per annum. In next two years an amount of Rs. 1700/- is earned as simple interest on these two amounts. What is the amount that has been lent at 10% interest per annum?
- Rs. 1500/-
- Rs. 1900/-
- Rs. 2100/-
- Rs. 1345/-
79. The ratio of the ages of father and mother at the time of the birth of their son is 9:8. The ratio of ages of father and mother would be 17:16 when their son’s age would be double of his present age. What is ratio of present ages of father and mother.
80. A train crosses the platform in 25 seconds. The length of the platform is 240 meters. What is the length of the train?
- 140 meter
- 200 meter
- Cannot be determined
- None of the above