Attempt all questions. Answer to Question No. 1 to 15 should not exceed 60 words in each case. Contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 4 marks.
1. What is the cash reserve ratio?
2. What is the balance of payment?
3. Define frictional unemployment?
4. What is a dear monetary policy?
5. Explain the objectives of Pragyan Rover on board Chandrayan-2?
6. Discuss four applications of space technology for disaster management in India?
7. Explain the benefits of Cartosat-3 satellite for Precision farming in India?
8. Describe the salient features of the Environmental Protection Act of 1986.
9. What is seed certification? Enlist the role of seed certification in agriculture?
10. What are the main objectives of the mission for integrated development of horticulture?
11. Discus salient characteristics of Himachal Pradesh biological diversity Act 2002?
12. Explain the role of integrated community service centres for easing the life of people in Himachal Pradesh?
13. Describe the concept and state framework of Eco tourism in Beas circuit of Himachal Pradesh
14. What is the concept of G-governance? Describe its present status in Himachal Pradesh?
15. Describe the factors responsible for decline of biodiversity in Himachal Pradesh? Discuss the steps for its restoration.
Attempt all questions. Answer to Question No. 16 to 25 should not exceed to 120 words in each case. Contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 8 marks.
16. Explain the role and objectives of World Trade Organisation.
17. What do you understand by CHAMAN project of Government of India? Describe briefly its present status in India.
18. Discus applications of space technology in utilities mapping of SMART cities plan.
19. Describe the guiding principles of the National Action Plan for Climate Change.
20. What is rainwater harvesting? Describe different methods of rainwater harvesting in India.
21. Describe in detail about different factors responsible for global warming.
22. Explain the role of atmospheric Ozone as foe or friend.
23. Discuss the major tax and non-tax revenue sources of Himachal Pradesh.
24. Discuss the problems and prospects of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises sector in Himachal Pradesh.
25. Discuss the need for labour reforms in Himachal Pradesh.
Attempt all questions. Answer to Question No. 26 to 28 should not exceed to 400 words in each case. Contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 20 marks.
26. Discuss the objectives and outcomes of the Skill India mission.
27. “India has achieved self-reliance in satellite launching”. Elaborate this statement with the sequence in the development of launch vehicle technology and. its present status in India.
28. Explain in detail about various promotional themes of tourism in Himachal Pradesh. Also, discuss the concept of ecotourism in context to the sustainable development of Himachal Pradesh.