1. For his bravery in Indian National Army (INA) of Subhash Chandra Bose, Major Mehar Dass of Rehen Pukhar was awarded the title of – Sardar-e-Jung
2. Captain Pratap Singh of Chadidhar was awarded Tainga-e-Shatrunash title for his bravery in INA.
3. Bravery of Hari Singh of Sarkaghat was awarded by conferring on him the title of – Sher-e-Hind
Read also: Popular Names of Famous Personalities of HP
4. In 1946, who raised the voice to form a separate hill state of Himachal? – Thakur Hazara Singh
5. Conference of Himalayan States Regional Council (HSRC) took place on – 4th, 5th, 6th March, 1945
6. How many hill states participated in Himalayan State Regional Council (HSRC) conference? – 48
7. Who presided over Himalayan State Regional Council (HSRC) conference of March, 1945? – S. Dhillon
8. Himalayan State Regional Council (HSRC) conference of March, 1945 was also attented by – Sehgal & Shahnawaj
9. How many resolutions were passed in Himalayan State Regional Council (HSRC) conference of March, 1945? – 14
10. As a result of Himalayan State Regional Council (HSRC) conference of March, 1945, how many hill states merged to form Himachal Pradesh on 15th April, 1948? – 30
11. Out of 30 states, what was the composition of Shimla hill states and Punjab hill states? – 26+4
12. Where was the decision taken in the tripartite conference (Brtain, China and India) regarding drawing of the Mc-Mohan line in 1913-14? – Shimla
13. In 1804 AD, hill states rulers of Bilaspur, Mandi, Chamba & Kangra, after getting tortured by Sansar Chand, got together and invited Gurkha commander Amar Singh, Thapa to attack – Kangra
Read also: Modern History of HP
14. Amar Singh Thapa of Nepal tried to capture Kangra fort in 1805-09 A.D. but under the Treaty of Jawalamukhi had to surrender it to – Maharaja Ranjit Singh
15. In 1805 A.D., at the battle of Mahal Morian, Gurkha commander Amar Singh Thapa, with an army of 40,000 soldiers defeated – Sansar Chand
16. In order to avenge his defeat, Maharaja Sansar Chand sought the help of following ruler to defeat Gurkhas- Maharaja Ranjit Singh
17. Maharaja Ranjeet Singh attacked Kangra, defeated Gurkhas and captured Kangra fort in – 1809 A.D.
18. Whom did Ranjit Singh appoint as commander of the Kangra fort and Governor of Kangra in 1809 A.D.? – Desa Singh Majithia
19. The main gate of Kangra fort has been named after- Maharaja Ranjeet Singh
20. After getting defeated at the hands of Maharaja Sansar Chand, where did Gurkha commander Amar Singh Thapa take shelter after banishing the Bhagal ruler? – Kunihar
Sir Question No. 11
HP came into being on 15th April 1948 with the merger of 26 Shimla Hill States and 4 Punjab Hill states.