61. TSR Subrahmanyam Committee which recently submitted its report to the government of India dealth with:
A. National Education Policy
B. National Health Policy
C. Police Reforms
62. Richard Verma is:
A. Governor of California
B. Memeber of the US Senate
C. Member of the House of Representation
D. US Ambassador to India (Former)
63. Who among the following received the Nobel Prize in literature for 2016?
A. Bob Dylan
B. Oliver Hart
C. Y. Ohsumi
D. Bernard Feringa
64. Article 280 of the Indian Constitution deals with:
A. Planning Commission
B. Inter-State Council
C. Finance Commision
D. The Supreme Court of India
65. The Financial Emergency under Indian Constitution is mentioned in:
A. Article 360
B. Article 354
C. Article 359
66. Which state of India has the largest coastline?
67. Shunglu Committee was formed by Lt. Governor of Delhi to examine:
A. 400 files on which AAP governement had taken decision
B. Specifically Tanker Scam in Delhi
C. Water Supply in Delhi
D. Electricity Supply in Delhi
68. In which state were the Panchayati Raj Institutions introduced first?
69. In whom the executive authority of India is vested by the Constitution?
A. The President of India
B. The Council of Ministers
C. The Prime Minister
70. Which organ break fat to produce Cholesterol?
71. Which mountain pass joins Manali and Kullu Districts of Himacal Pradesh?
72. Around which century were rock temples of Masrur in Kangra Districts of Himachal Pradesh built?
A. 3rd and 4th century
B. 7th and 8th century
C. 9th and 10th century
D. 11th and 12th century
73. The Government of India has sanctioned five Model School for the educationally backward blocks of Chamba and Sirmaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh. How many of them are in Chamba District?
74. With which region of Himachal Pradesh is Bakayang folk dance associated?
D. Lahaul Spiti
75. Near which town of Himachal Pradesh is Daranghati Sanctuary?
C. Rampur Bushahr
76. On the bank of which river is Suketi Fossil Park?
77. In which town of Himachal Pradesh was the first Skill Development Center set up in 2013 A.D.?
78. Which sanitation campaign was replaced by Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) in 2014-15?
A. Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan
B. Swachh Gramin Abhiyan
C. Rajiv Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
D. Indira Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan
79. Approximately what percentage of total area of Himachal Pradesh falls in Lahaul Spiti District?
C. 24. 85
80. What is the approximate altitude of Shikari Devi temple situated in Karsog region of Mandi District of Himachal Pradesh?
A. 5000 ft.
B. 10000 ft.
C. 15000 ft.
D. 20000 ft.
81.Which Raja of Bilaspur princely state was exiled from the state around 1903 A.D. and ordered to stay at Benaras?
A. Amar Chand
B. Mahan Chand
C. Hira Chand
D. Bijai Chand
82. When was the custom of Rit/Reet Marriage abolished in the Bushahr princely state?
A. 1915 A.D.
B. 1920 A.D.
C. 1925 A.D.
D. 1930 A.D.
83. In 1946, which was the smallest state/ Thakurai among the Simla Hill states?
84. During the reign of which Raja of Kullu was Lahaul conquered by the Raja of Chamba?
A. Suraj Pal
B. Raksh Pal
C. Rudar Pal
D. Karn Pal
85. The quantum of land revenue in Bilaspur princely state which was paid in kind till 1863 was ….
A. One- third of the produce
B. One- fourth of the produce
C. One- fifth of the produce
D. One- sixth of the produce
86. Which Raja of Mandi princely state was son of Ishwari Sen by a concubine?
A. Zalim Sen
B. Balbir Sen
C. Shamser Sen
D. Bijai Sen
87. Which of the following restored the territory of Kutlehar princely state which had been seized by Raja Sansar Chand of Kangra?
A. The Sikhs
B. The Gurkhas
C. The British
D. The Mughals
88. To which region of Kangra District of H.P. did Justice Mehar Chand Mahajan belong?
89. Among the following which was the last Thakurai to be granted Sanad by the British?
90. According to the Sanad granted to the Raja of Sirmaur in 1815 A.D. which of the following territories was returned to him?
Click the links given below to read other parts: