Attempt all questions. Answer to Question No. 1 to 15 should not exceed to 60 words in each case. Contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 4 marks.
1. What do you mean by the ‘basic structure theory of the constitution’ as enunciated by Supreme Court of India?
2. Describe the emergency powers of the Indian President.
3. Discuss the increasing scope of ‘Right to Life’ of Indian Citizens.
4. Describe the changing nature of India-ASEAN relations.
5. Examine India’s negihbourhood policy during Modi’s regime.
6. Analyse role of diaspora in the making of India’s Foreign Policy.
7. Discuss India’s role in the World Bank.
8. Explain the role of Gram Sabha in the Panchayati Raj System in India.
9. What do you know about ‘Ayushman Bharat Yojna’?
10. In the light of the latest decision of the Supreme Court, discuss the status of ‘Reseration in Promotion’ for Schedule Caste people.
11. Analyse the role of the Legislativer Assembly of Himachal Pradesh between 1968 and 1971 in getting the statehood.
12. How has the pressue-groups emerged in the political system of Himachal Pradesh.
13. Which problems are confronted for the implementation of Right to Information Act, 2005 in Himachal Pradesh.
14. Which policies are made for the welfare of differently-abled persons in Himachal Pradesh?
15. How does the state help in combating the Cyber Crime?
Attempt all questions. Answer to Question No. 16 to 25 should not exceed to 120 words in each case. Contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 8 marks.
16. Describe the basis philosophy of India Constitution. Is it relevant int he era of globalization.
17. What is Judicial activism? Has it limited the powres of exectutive in India?
18. Describe the emerging cooperation between India and Russia.
19. Discuss about the problems and prospects in India-Iran relations in present times.
20. Analyse the challeges of non-traditional security threats for India’s Foregin Policy.
21. Critically examine India-China territorial dispute.
22. Autonomy of local self-governing institutions is still a distant dream in India. Explain.
23. Discuss the developmental role of Deputy Commissioner in India. How far this has affected this traditional role.
24. Right to Information Act, 2005 has proved to be a catalyst in transforming governance. Comment.
25. What do you mean by ‘Good Governance’? Expalain its essential elements.
Attempt all questions. Answer to Question No. 26 to 28 should not exceed to 400 words in each case. Contents of the answers are more important than their length. Each question carries 20 marks.
26. Since 1990 theretically Indian policy has been moving in the direction of political de-centralization and economic centralization. Analyse its impacts on the working of Indian Policy.
27. Examine the changing contours of Indo-US relations in the post-cold war era.
28. Analyse the Enactments made by the Himachal Pradesh Governments for the protection and welfare of the interests of the Agrarian Society.