27. Which of the following has been included in the 8 wonders of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
- Bhimbetka Caves
- Golden Temple
- Statue of Unity
- Amber Fort
28. To which country India gifted a ‘Made in India’ patrol vessel named ‘KAAMIYAAB’?
- Sri Lanka
- South Africa
29. Which Indian Air Force aircraft was decommissioned on December 27, 2019?
30. Which Tribal refugee Community will now be given permission to settle in Tripura following the signing of a historic agreement on January 16, 2020?
31. What is the ranking of Indian Passport in Henley Passport Index 2020?
32. Where is the headquarters of the Global Tiger Forum (GTF)?
- New Delhi
33. What is ‘BOID QIT’, which was in the news recently?
- Biodiversity conservation techniques
- Digital monitoring of the borders
- DNA editing Tool
- F-16 Missile equipment
34. What is the status of House Sparrow in India as per the State of India’s Birds 2020 Report?
- Strong Decline
- Data not available
Explanation: The House Sparrow has been found to be stable across the country as a whole, although declining in the major cities. It has been declared as the “State Bird of Delhi” to save the species and enhance awareness about their life and habitat. The reasons for the decline include decreasing insect populations (a key part of the diet of sparrow chicks) and paucity of suitable nesting sites. Moreover, the popular theory that radiation from mobile phone towers is a factor is not supported by the findings of this report.
35. India signed an agreement with which country to establish Addu Tourism?
36. What was India’s rank among 156 countries in the Global Happiness Index 2019?
37. Which State Government has launched the ‘One family, one job’ scheme?
- Madhya Pradesh
38. Which cities are called ‘Non-attainment cities’ in India?
- The cities where the solid waste management system has not been implemented
- The cities that are not following water quality standards
- The cities which are not complying noise pollution norms
- Consistently showing for Air quality than the National Ambient Air Quality Standards
39. Which country topped the list of global diplomacy index 2019 released by Sidney based Lowy Institute?
40. Which country has criminalized offences related to match-fixing?
- South Africa
41. ‘Bada Dashain’ is the festival celebrated in which country?
- Sri Lanka
42. What is the campaign theme of ‘International Women’s Day 2020’?
- Planet 50-50 by 2030
- Equality for Women
- Think Equal Act Equal
- Each for Equal
43. The term ‘Operation Car Wash’ that was making news recently is related to which country?
- South Africa
44. Which country will host the UN Climate Summit ‘COP 26’?
45. In the latest report 2019, World Bank appreciated India’s effort and policies to:
- Reduce poverty by half since 1991
- Provide clean and wholesome water to all
- Immunize all the children in the age of 0 to 5 years
- Achieve gender parity in primary education
46. The Nobel Prize 2019 for economics has been awarded to Abhijit Banerjee, Esther Duflo and Michael Kemer for:
- To discover the most effective ways to tackle poverty in the developing world
- To discover consumption pattern among rural Mas
- To discover decision making under asymmetric information
- To discover the role of non-economic factors in trade distortions
47. Why is there a great concern about the ‘microbeads’ that are released into the environment?
- They are considered harmful to the Marine ecosystem
- They are considered to cause skin cancer in children
- They are small enough to be absorbed by crop plants in irrigated fields
- They are often found to be used as food adulterants
48. Among the following, which one is the largest exporter of rice in the world in the last five years?
49. Which country’s capital name is renamed as ‘Nursultan’?
50. Which of the following are called ‘Bretton woods Twins’?
- IMF and International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- IMF and World Trade Organisation
- IBRD and World Trade Organisation
- None of these