76. Which of the following is the highest peak in the eastern ghats?
- Madugula Konda
- Arma Konda
- Gali Konda
- Vagai Konda
77. Khetri has rich deposits of:
78. 49th parallel is associated with:
- Portugal and Spain
- Canada & USA
- Germany and Poland
- Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan
79. Lena river in Russia empties in:
- Laptev Sea
- Lake Baikal
- Sea of Okhotsk
- Barents Sea
80. Barren Falls are associated with which structural division of Australia?
- Eastern Highlands
- Western Plateau
- Central Lowlands
- Barkley Tableland
81. Winnipeg in Canada is famous for:
- Fur trapping
- Softwood collection
82. Which among the following variables/factors are not used in constructing the Human Development Index of India?
- Life Expectancy at birth
- Real GDP per capita
- All of the above
83. Disguised Unemployment means:
- Marginal Productivity of labour is zero
- Marginal productivity of labour is positive
- Marginal productivity of labour is negative
- Both a and b
84. Human Development does not use which parameter while measuring gender inequality:
- Sex Ratio
- Command over economic resources
85. SANKALP is launched to provide:
- Better healthcare for rural poor
- Better healthcare for urban poor
- Quality education
- Market relevant training to youth
86. Golden rule of fiscal policy in India is:
- Borrowing only for current expenditure.
- Borrowing only for public investment
- Borrowing only for repayment of debt
- Borrowing for budget expenditure
87. Which of the following is an example of management performance indicator?
- Raw material used per unit of product
- Number of complaints from public or employees
- Containment concentration in surface soil
- Change in groundwater level
88. Which of these is a dimension of CSR?
89. NGOs are recognized as _____ to focus and fix the problems present in the development process.
- Favoured child
- Unfavoured child
- Magic bullet
- Unmagic bullet
90. Which of the following is the primary goal for sustainable development?
- Increasing emissions
- Eliminating wastes and emissions
- Decreasing emissions
- Moderating emission and wastes
The answer given in official answer key is option b) which is incorrect. You can send representation for the same.
91. Eco mark label of India is:
- A blue bird
- An earthen pot
- A red rose
- White Rabbit
92. Mass extinction of species do not occur due to which of the following factors:
- Global cooling
- Falling sea level
- Excessive rainfall
The answer given in official answer key is option c) which is incorrect. You can send representation for the same.
93. A 40 watt bulb is used 6 hrs every day. Number of electric unit consumed in 30 days:
94. In nuclear fission of U235 with a slow neutron bombardment produces energy approximately:
- 50 MeV
- 100 MeV
- 200 MeV
- 930 MeV
95. Dental alloy for teeth filling contains:
- Silver, mercury, tin, copper and zinc
- Siler, gold, tin, copper and zinc
- Silver, mercury, tin, copper and aluminium
- Gold, mercury, tin, copper and zinc
96. Which of the following substances are not responsible for water hardness?
- Calcium carbonate
- Magnesium carbonate
- Calcium nitrate
- Calcium hydrogen nitrate
The answer given in official answer key is option c) but all of the given options causes hardness. You can send representation for the same.
97. Different plant parts in which leucoplasts are present are:
- Roots and underground stem.
- Green leaves
- Flowers and fruits
- Green parts of young stems
98. Pteridophyta do not have:
99. In which group of animals, Coelom is filled with blood?
100. Lack of oxygen in muscles often leads to cramps among athletes. The reason for this is
- Conversion of pyruvate to ethanol
- Conversion of pyruvate into lactic acid
- No conversion of glucose o pyruvate
- Conversion of pyruvate to glucose