21. China is building the first offer for most advanced enable fry gates for which country as part of a major bilateral arms deal?
22. Which Indian recently became the world’s first woman amputee to climb the highest peak of Antarctica?
- Arunima Sinha
- Payal Rajput
- Shivangi Pathak
- Anushka Verma
23. Which European country hosted the 4th International Ayurveda Congress held in September 2018?
24. Which of the following current bearers of one of the highest constitutional offices of the country who wrote the book moving on moving forward one year in office. This book was released by PM Narendra Modi?
- President Ram Nath Kovind
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Rajya Sabha deputy speaker Harivansh Singh
25. Which country has recently announced to launch Mars mission HOPE by 2020?
26. National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) which is the first of its kind institute in India for the study of railways has started to function at which of the following places?
27. India’s longest road-cum-road bridge ‘Bogibeel’ has come up over which of the following major Indian rivers?
28. 12-day long ‘Sagarmatha Friendship-2’ joint military exercise saw the participation of which of the following two countries?
- India and Nepal
- Pakistan and Nepal
- China and Nepal
- Bhutan and Nepal
29. Which of India based Automobile giants recently declared to become a carbon-neutral company by 2040?
- Tata Motors
- Mahindra and Mahindra
30. Which Asian country has proposed to be the third ‘strategic partner’ of the multi-billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) passing through PoK?
- Saudi Arabia
31. Which state has ranked first in terms of ease of living index rankings launched by the Ministry of housing and urban affairs (MoHUA)?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
32. Who among the following has been appointed the new chairman of the National Skill Development Corporation of India?
- Anil Manibhai Naik
- Sunil Arora
- Nishant Jain
- P.S. Chaku
33. Which country has decided to include Hindi as the third official language used in its courts as part of a move design to improve access to justice?
- Abu Dhabi
34. Who among the following has been appointed as chairman of National commission for socially and educationally backward classes?
- Mukesh Bhut
- Bhargava Aditya
- Sudha Yadav
- Bhagwan Lal Sahni
35. Which schedule of Indian constitution contains the name of states and their territorial details?
36. Which article of the Indian constitution reads, “it would be the responsibility of the union to safeguard the states from external threats and internal disturbances”?
- Article 356
- Article 355
- Article 352
- Article 360
37. Bankruptcy and insolvency code enacted by the Parliament of India in the year 2016, was based on the report by:
- Urjit Patel committee
- M V Kamath committee
- Hasmukh Adhia committee
- M. K Viswanath committee
38. With which of the following newspapers Mahatma Gandhi was associated as the editor?
- Gujarat Darpan
- Indian opinion
- Young India
- Times of India
Choose the right answer:
- 1, 2 and 4
- 1, 2, 4 and 5
- 1 and 2 only
- 1, 2 and 4
39. Consider the following statements with regard to the National Commission for socially and educationally backward classes formed in 2017:
- it has been given constitutional status
- it has replaced another constitutional body name National Commission of backward classes
- a new clause 338B Has been added to the constitution of India through a constitutional amendment
Which of the above statement is/ are correct?
- 1, 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- 2 only
- 3 only
40. Which of the following committees of parliament is concerned with the regulatory and economy of Expenditure?
- committee on privileges
- estimates committee
- public and accounts committee
- joint committee on offices of profit
Read the next part: ॥ Part-1 ॥ Part-2॥ Part-3॥ Part-4॥ Part-5॥ Part-6॥ Part-7॥ Part-8॥ Part-9॥ Part-10॥
Stay updated with us: