61. The gap between two neurons is called:
62. Louis Pasteur was associated with:
- The theory of special creation
- The theory of spontaneous generation
- The theory of biogenesis
- None of these
63. When the world Biodiversity Day is observed?
- March, 22,
- May, 22
- June, 23
- April, 16
64. Ultra-violet radiation from sunlight causes the reaction that produces which of the following?
65. Food cans are coated with tin and not with zinc because
- zinc is costlier than tin
- zinc has a higher melting point than tin
- zinc is more reactive than tin
- zinc is less reactive than tin
66. A solution turns red litmus blue, its pH is likely to be:
67. Which of the following has the highest velocity
- Cosmic rays
- Supersonic wave
68. Einstein was awarded Nobel Prize for which one of his theories
- Theory of relativity
- Photoelectric effect.
- Theory of specific heat
- Theory of Brownian motion
69. Sun is getting energy from which of the following?
- Nuclear fission
- Chemical reaction
- Nuclear Fusion
- Photoelectric effect
70. The Xylem in plants are responsible for
- transport of water
- transport of food
- transport of amino acids
- transport of oxygen
71. Which of the following is not a component of chlorophyll?
72. Which one of the following is also called the ‘power plants’ of the cell?
- Golgi body
73. Which of the following Acts gave the Indians a share in the administration of their own country for the first time?
- Charter Act, 1833
- Charter Act, 1853
- Indian Councils Act, 1861
- Morley Minto Reforms, 1909
74. Of the following, who was the Governor-General only not the Viceroy?
- Lord Ellenborough
- Earl of Mayo
- Lord Northbrook
- Lord Lytton
75. When did the Akalis take the keys of the Golden Temple at Amritsar, and appointed a new manager?
76. Which of the following was the paper of Annie Beasant?
- The Star
- The Dawn of India
- The Patriot
77. Anasuya Behn, one of Gandhiji’s main lieutenants, was the sister of:
- Ambalal Sarabhai
- Jamuna Lal Bajaj
- Ghanshyam Dass
- Wallchand Hirachand
78. Which of the following national leaders was to take up the case of the prisoners of the Meerut Conspiracy case?
- Vallabh Bhai Patel
- Rajendra Prasad
- Motilal Nehru
- M.C. Chagla
79. Of the following, who represented the Untouchables in the Shimla Conference, convened by Lord Wavell in 1946:
- Jagjivan Ram
- Jyotiba Phule
- Siva Raj
- E.V. Ramaswamy Naicker
80. Under whose Presidentship, the first session of the Indian Science Congress Association was held in Calcutta in 1914?
- Ashutosh Mookerjee
- Jagdish Chandra Bose
- George Everest
- James Thomson
Read the next part: ॥ Part-1 ॥ Part-2॥ Part-3॥ Part-4॥ Part-5॥ Part-6॥ Part-7॥ Part-8॥ Part-9॥ Part-10॥
Stay updated with us: