41. हिंदी वर्णमाला में स्वरों की कुल संख्या कितनी है ?
42. ‘बादल’ शब्द का पर्यायवाची है ?
43. ‘व्’ का उच्चारण स्थान क्या है ?
44. हिंदी भाषा किस लिपि में लिखी जाती है ?
45. रामचरितमानस की भाषा कौन से है ?
- ब्रज भाषा
- खड़ी बोली
46. ‘तूती बोलना’ मुहावरे का सही अर्थ बताएं
- बाजा बजना
- प्रभाव होना
- बेकार होना
- डर जाना
47. What is the chemical name of dry ice?
- Calcium Sulphate
- Solid carbon dioxide
- Silver nitrate
48. Name the pandemic which has affected people all over the world during 2020-2021
49. Which of the following acid is present in the gastric juice human body?
- Acetic acid
- Nitric acid
- Hydrochloric acid
- Sulphuric acid
50. Some of the organisms are sensitive to different levels of air pollution and are used as pollution indicators. Select which among the following fits into this category?
- Freshwater algae
51. What does our body produce to fight the invader when disease-carrying microbes enter the body?
52. Which of the following is responsible for marble cancer?
- Acid rain
53. Lightning conductor is a device used to protect?
- Building from the effect of lightning
- Building from the effect of earthquake
- Building from heavy rain
- Structures from heavy wind
54. In human body the blood glucose level is controlled by ……… harmone
55. Rhizobium bacteria found in root nodules of leguminous plants is an ……………..
- Atmospheric carbon fixer
- Atmospheric oxygen fixer
- Atmospheric nitrogen fixer
- All of these
56. Which of the following non-metal is a good conductor of electricity?
57. In which of the following categories Adma’s Apple is more prominent?
- Boys of any age
- Adolescent girls
- Girls of any age
- Adolescent boys
58. Which of the following metal is stored in kerosene oil due to its high reactivity with air and water ?:
59. In which of the following are the role of bacteria is not present?
- Leather industry
- Apiculture industry
- Alcohol and vinegar industry
- Tobacco & Tea industry
60. An electric heater has a wattage of 1,500 W. How much electric energy does it consume in 10 hours?
- 15 kWh
- 150 W
- 15000 W
- Data is insufficient
61. If a person is not able to see far off objects, then from which of the following he or she is suffering?
62. Which one of the following is laughing gas?
- N2 O5
- N2 O
63. ‘Widal Test’ is used to diagnose which disease?
64. On what principle does a stethoscope work?
- Refraction of sound
- Reflection of sound
- Speed of Sound
- Intensity of sound
65. Which colour of light deviates least while passing through a glass prism?
66. Which of the following is included in an ecosystem?
- All living organisms
- Non-living objects
- Some times living and some times non-living object
67. Find the missing number in a given table :
68. A man walks 1 km to east and then he turns to south and walks 5 km. After that he turns to East and walks 2 km. After this he turns to north and walk 9 km
- 3 km
- 5 km
- 4 km
- 7 km
69. The total of the ages of Raju, Amar and Satish is 80 years. What was the total of their ages 3 years ago?
- 71 years
- 72 years
- 74 years
- 77 years
70. A person crosses a 200 m long road in 2 minutes. What is his speed in km per hours?
71. In a mixture of 60 litres the ratio of milk and water is 2 :1. If the ratio of the mixture of milk and water is to be made 1:2 then find out the quantity of water to be further added?
- 20 litres
- 30 litres
- 40 litres
- 60 litres
72. What is the probability of an impossible event??
73. Which of the following is an irrational number?
74. Which one of the following is the formula for estimation of volume of a sphere?
- 2/3 πr3
- 4/3 πr3
- 1/3 πr3
75. The two trees standing erect on a plane surface having height of 6 and 11m , respectively. if the distance between the bottoms of both the trees is 12m, then what is the distance between the top tip of the stem of these two tress:
- 17 m
- 13 m
- 6 m
- 18 m
76. A student multiplied a number by 3/5 instead of 5/3 . What is the percentage in the calculation?
77. What is the decimal expansion of 17/8?
- Non-terminating recurring
78. An angle which is greater than 180°and less than 360 is ……
- Complimentary angle
- Reflex angle
- Straight angle
- Supplementary angle
79. How many bags of grains can be stored in a cuboid granary of 12 m x 6 m x 5 m. if each bag occupies a space of 0.48 m3 ?
80. If two dice are thrown simultaneously. The probability of getting a sum of 9 is :
81. If mode and mean of a set of numbers are 8 and 9, respectively then the value of median will be?
82. The areas of rhombus having d1 = 16 cm, d2= 12 cm will be :
- 16*12 cm2
- 96 cm2
- 8*6 cm2
- 144 cm 2
83. Select the correct value of (1+Cos ) out of the following :
84. What will be the value of P for polynomial x3 + 4 x2 – Px + 8 id (x-2) exactly divide it:
85. If a wooden cylinder, cone and hemisphere are of the same base and same height then the ratio of their volumes will be?
Read the first part: ।। Part-1 ।।
- [Topper’s Interview] Sankalp Gautam [SDM] – HAS 2018
- [Topper’s Interview] Kartar Chand [SDM] – HAS 2018
- [Topper’s Interview] Rohit Kanwar [Tehsildar] – HAS 2018
- [Topper’s Interview] Oshin Sharma [BDO] – HAS 2018
- [Topper’s Interview] Kanwar Tanmay [BDO] – HAS 2018
- [Topper’s Interview] Vineet Kumar [BDO] – HAS 2018
- [Topper’s Interview] Hem Raj [TO] – HAS 2018
- [Topper’s Interview] Pratyush Chauhan [ARCS] – HAS 2018